Topic-icon Phc2Mqtt

Mehr
01 Mär 2021 00:05 #1 von simonjo
Phc2Mqtt wurde erstellt von simonjo
Hello,
It's been a while but here we are with some news on Phc2Mqtt, maybe I should make a new topic for it.

At this moment I have a running prototype as shown in the pictures, you can just connect it in the module bus of your PHC installation.
It is mainly targetted at installations using an STMv3, but it also works with STMv1/v2

It does following:
- connects to your WLAN
- connects to an MQTT broker
- monitors the RS485 bus and sends events and status as an MQTT msg to the broker (like xphclogd)
- you can send module commands to it as an MQTT msg, and it will send it to your STMv1/v2/v3 (like xWRC)
- there is also a webconsole so you can see what is happening via a webpage

People using xphclogd will remember that we need to know which modules are used in your PHC system (the module list) so we can correctly decode packets from the module bus (RS485). We also need this info to encode commands in the correct format for the target module.

In my approach I use the PEHA System SW v 3.x.y (in which you define your project) to get the needed info, you just need to enter the IP address of the Phc2Mqtt module iso the STMv3 IP address, and then transfer the project. Phc2Mqtt will act as an STMv3 and extract the needed info.

For systems with an STMv1/v2 the workaround is to make a new project with the System SW v3.x.y that has the same modules as in your System SW v2.x.y. Also you need to make the STMv1/v2 reachable over IP with an IP-to-RS232 convertor, just like you would do for xWRC

Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: oberp, tomroth, anwa

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
02 Mär 2021 23:58 #2 von simonjo
simonjo antwortete auf Phc2Mqtt
Ok I can build 5 units of the ESPxPHC module and will be able to ship them in a few weeks time.

If anybody is interrested please let me know. The price will be arround 50 euro including shipping cost to Germany.

cu, Jo

Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: tomroth

Mehr
03 Mär 2021 12:35 - 03 Mär 2021 12:37 #3 von TobiG
TobiG antwortete auf Phc2Mqtt
Hello,
the shutters in our house are controlled by two PHC 950 JRM and I would like to make them smart. We don't have an STM, but I've seen the openHAB binding is able to send commands to the bus. While researching for hardware to send commands to the bus I'v seen your ESPxPHC module and would like to know if I could send commands like: Shutter 1 up/down?
I'm a software engineer so I could run tests or help with the development for this.
Letzte Änderung: 03 Mär 2021 12:37 von TobiG.

Mehr
03 Mär 2021 14:12 #4 von simonjo
Hi,
Do you mean PHC Compact like the item in below link?
www.heiz24.de/PEHA-D-952-JRM-00299517-Sh...-RyHM6AaAjO5EALw_wcB

Regular JRM module is of type 940

Mehr
03 Mär 2021 15:09 #5 von TobiG
Yes, mine looks like this: www.heiz24.de/Peha-950-JRM-Rolladenmodul-phc

Currently the Inputs are connected to wall switches by wires. My other plan was to use a relay board with 16 digital outputs and connect an esp32 to it (via optocouplers). But a direct connector/gateway to the bus would be a better solution

Mehr
03 Mär 2021 16:55 #6 von simonjo
From what I can see this is a combination of JRM modules and a steuerung in 1 housing, you can connect extra JRM or input modules.

Is there another connection possible on this device? I can't see it. How do you configure it, via an external PC?

Mehr
03 Mär 2021 18:12 #7 von haribo
haribo antwortete auf Phc2Mqtt
Hi Jo,

your new project sounds really interesting and the price is okay.

Please reserve one unit for me.

Regards Harald

Mehr
03 Mär 2021 21:49 #8 von simonjo
Noted.

Mehr
03 Mär 2021 22:05 #9 von TobiG
Here is the manual for the 950 JRM: docplayer.org/131042595-Phc-compact-950-...ingshandleiding.html

Basically it is a controller with 24 Inputs I0 - I23 and 24 Outputs O0 - O23 for 12 shutter motors. Every Input controlls one output, e.g. I0 controlls O0 and every motor has two inputs: M0 has I0 (down) and I1 (up).
Here is a wiring diagram on section 13: manualzz.com/doc/4660606/und-bedienung-j...nmodul-950-jrm---etk

The JRM has a Bus In and Bus Out connector and I found a presentation were the JRM is controlled with a Funk-Interface 940 FU-C. downloads.elektroplanet.ch/files/952_jrm_compact_pra.pdf on page 8. So I expect there exist some message/command on the bus to tell the JRM that an output should be switched or an input is emulated.

The JRM has another feature: If you the input is triggered for a short time than the shutter move just a litte bit. If the input is triggered for over 1 second than the output is on for 2 minutes (Dauerlauf).

Mehr
03 Mär 2021 22:37 #10 von simonjo
Inside this module is an STM controller, preprogrammed to drive shutters based on the pushbuttons connected to the inputs.

One way to control the shutters is to connect something that behaves like an input module (slave module), but that is not the scope of Phc2Mqtt. My next step is to replace an STMv3.

Maybe if you open the module, you can check if there is a serial connection to communicate with the controller (as a normal STM would allow)

Mehr
04 Mär 2021 21:04 #11 von TobiG
Thank you for the clarification, I didn't know that much about the JRM. Next week I have some free time and I will open the JRM and see whats inside. ;)

Mehr
05 Mär 2021 15:20 #12 von mimo
mimo antwortete auf Phc2Mqtt
Hi Jo,
please reserve one for me as well.
I'm looking forward to it :)

Thank you
Michael

STM-V2, EMD,AMD, JRM, DIM, OpenHC, raspberry, xwrc, NetIO, Gira

Mehr
05 Mär 2021 16:23 #13 von simonjo
Noted

Mehr
06 Mär 2021 18:59 #14 von tomroth
tomroth antwortete auf Phc2Mqtt
Hi Jo,
please reserve me one as well. I currently live in Luxembourg that shouldn't be a problem.
I'm looking forward to it  .

Best Regards,
Tom

Mehr
06 Mär 2021 22:51 #15 von simonjo
Noted